Ghana’s President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo wore this beautiful Kente cloth on his inauguration day.
The president looked different and absolutely fantastic.
So did his Kente that represented the rich culture of Ghana
Here are 4 amazing secrets you didn’t know about President Akufo-Addo’s Kente.
1. This Was A Customized Kente
2. A Combination Of Kente Designs Like “Edwine Si Dwine So” And “Obama”
1. Nana Addo’s Kente cloth in perspective.
You won’t get his type of cloth anywhere. It is customized. And it has a meaning. pic.twitter.com/cG9hp9o57W
3. A Kente Of Intricate Designs
2. …well,it is a combination of different Kente designs. Here are some designs I saw in his cloth…
Edwine si dwine so,Obama and others pic.twitter.com/u4yAYiVIvX