With barely 3 days to the inauguration of President-elect Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo, outgoing President John Dramani Mahama took his successor on a tour around the nation’s seat of government, the Flagstaff House.
This is part of a familiarisation tour of all executive properties before Nana Addo takes over the reigns of government on January 7. Nana Addo was accompanied by his vice president, Dr. Mahmudu Bawumia and other senior members of the NPP.
1. Mahama showing Nana Addo around the flagstaff house.
2. And here.
3. Let’s go inside, shall we?
4. This will take you upstairs.
14. Time to say goodbye.
15. Take good care of yourselves.
16. It was lovely to meet you again.
17. See you later!